Barça's Game of Thrones, NHL theatrics and a painful touchdown
1) Celebration of the week comes from the Pittsburgh Steelers’ Antonio Brown, who .
2) The Frank Worrell trophy has just got under way in Australia, with the West Indies likely to be on the end of a shellacking. It’s all a far cry from 1979-80 when the Windies .
3) – and not in a good way. It’s been something of a bad week for . And it kicked off in this week too.
4) Anthony Joshua fights Dillian Whyte in his 15th professional bout on Saturday. . And .
5) It’s always interesting to hear referees when they’re wearing mics. . Which is all the excuse we need to link to this: .
6) Anyone who has played a bit of Sunday league football will be familiar with pitches .
1) . Which is all well and good but isn’t exactly .
2) Also using his head is Herman Koré .
3) . In fact, don’t even watch if you’re of a nervous disposition. And don’t try this either – .
4) Brutal: the . Beach: . Baize: Neil Robertson .
5) NHL referees quite as much as their football counterparts.
6) Also in US sport this week: Tennessee Titans have a rookie QB this year by the name of Marcus Mariota. . Devin Harris ”, whatever that may be. And the Green Bay Packers star in the .
Spotters’ badges: gingerjon, GrahamClayton, Foxxxo, BlackCaeser, pexteballa, TheCorporal
Guardian YouTube football channel
And the Guardian YouTube sport channel